Thursday, September 8, 2016

Cool thing

My nephew is going on a long flight to the UK.  He loves animals.  On the plane, he needs something that he can play with and keep him occupied in a small space.  The pieces have to be able to be stored flat in a snaplock bag that can go in his pocket.



3 possibilities to prototype are:
Animal car ❌ pop up thing ❌ penguin puzzle  ✅


I have chosen Prototype #   because:
It is easy and good


My first prototype: (This needs to be detailed enough so that someone else can  make it)








Tester 1's Feedback and Recommendations:


I really liked:how you found A different way to put to gather 



A recommendation I have is:

 

Based on my tester's feedback, the changes I want to make are:

More things that will be cool




My second prototype: (This needs to be detailed enough so that someone else can make it)







Tester 2's Feedback and Recommendations:
It is cool I think ishould do more stuff 

No comments:

Post a Comment